flowers

Monday, June 27, 2011

Crazy Weekend

We started off a fun-filled weekend with my cousin's wedding on Friday night. She was gorgeous and I don't have one picture to prove it. She is the only girl.....four brothers.....and she is rightfully the family's princess. From the looks of it, her husband thinks the same. I wish them a lifetime of happiness. I thought the rest of us looked pretty good, too.


Michael and Samantha

Mommy and Maddie doing The Twist

Aunt Sarah and Maddie....sorry Sarah, it's the best picture of Mads we could get!

The Moore Four minus One....Tyler had already headed in to work, poor boy.

I saw a post on Helen's blog with a family snapshot, and is said something along the lines of "This is as good as you can expect with two kids under the age of three." It was late; Maddie was exhausted. I think Steve and I look great!

The girls...I definitely need to take up Sarah's 'Starlet Hand on Hip' pose. My arms wouldn't look like her's, but maybe better? : )


The wedding was followed by a get-together at my mom's house with some of the Kansas cousins on Saturday. It was a good time and the kids (10 of them to be exact) had fun playing on the slip 'n slide, wading pool, and bouncy house. I didn't take my camera, so there is no proof of that either.

Sunday was Charlie's blessing at my childhood church. Our dear family friend, Dr. Bunnell, performed the sacrament. He was the obstetrician for myself and all of my siblings (and most of Clay County), as well as blessed me as a baby and Madeleine. He has always had a big presence in my family's life, so it was really meaningful that he was able to do Charlie's service. We followed with a meal with part of the attendees and a nap at home! No one took picture with our camera of the blessing, so if anyone out there has some we would appreciate a copy. Are you noticing a trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment